By adding a blog feed to your website, you can display a blog that appears on another website. Your site automatically updates the display whenever the other site posts a new blog item.
Note: To host a blog of your own on your website, see Add a blog to my website.
- Log in to your Bytique account and open your website. (Need help opening your
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click the Plus Button and then click Blog.
- From the right panel, click Add to this Page or click Pages
Click Pages, choose the page you want, click Add Section.
- Click Add to this page to Add Section.
- Click the Blog panel.
- Click any layout.
- Once the Section Added confirmation appears, click My Blog.
- Customize the Blog panel's settings, by selecting External blog feed and entering the Feed URL used by the external feed.
Note: The URL example's /rss (Rich Site Summary) ending is the most common feed format. Just copy and paste this into the Feed URL space provided.
- Click Done when you're finished, click Preview.
Note: Click the Change Layout arrow whenever you want choose a different layout.
- When you're happy with the results, click Publish Site or Publish.
Note: To stop displaying the blog feed, click the red trash can button at the top of the Blog panel.