You have the choice of creating a single-page or multiple-page website. Single-page sites can display up to 10 sections, though having fewer sections enables visitors to see everything in a short scroll.
If your needs are more complex, you can create a multiple-page site (up to 50 pages). The navigation bar for multiple-page sites can show links to all your pages, so visitors can go right to the page they want.
- Log in to your Bytique account and open your website. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click Pages panel in upper right and click Add.
- New page is automatically selected, so enter a Page Title, click Show in Navigation bar if that's your intention, and click Create Page at the bottom of the section.
Note: Keep your navigation bar simple with short page names that make plain what they contain.
- The new page will have no content, so click Add Section.
If you need more help, see Add a section to begin adding content to your new page.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results When you are ready to publish your site, you can use our free subdomain, use your domain or you can buy a new domain from us.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site or Publish.